Thursday 8 September 2011

Research and Planning - Year 12 AS Blog

Here I have posted my year 12 blog address, whereby this allows a link between both my old and my new blog. By having a link to my old blog, it allows me to reflect on what I have done before, so I can apply my knowledge and also what I have learnt to my new blog. My year 12 blog allows me to see the structure and layout inwhich I set out my old blog, by allowing me to see the detail and depth I need to maintain in my year 13 blog to achieve the best possible trailer that my group and I can produce. Also by making my written blog posts to be as detailed as possible so readers will be able to find my posts easy to understand and follow the progress throughout the process.



http://emmapennington-emmap.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment